For Oral / Poster Presentation
Abstract Submission Guidelines
PRCP 2021 welcomes all interested individuals to submit abstracts for the congress.
Abstract Submission Deadline
Dec. 8 (Tue), 2020
Abstract Acceptance Notice
Jan. 8 (Fri), 2021
- Anxiety disorders / Somatoform disorders / Dissociative disorders
- Brain imaging
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Community mental health
- Dementia / Delirium
- Diagnosis (including ICD-11)
- Early detection/intervention
- Eating Disorder
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Evidence-based psychiatry
- Forensic psychiatry
- Genetic / Molecular psychiatry
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Media and mental health
- Mood disorders
- Non-Pharmacological Biological Intervention (ECT, TMS etc.)
- Personality disorders
- Psychiatric emergency
- Psychiatric epidemiology
- Psychiatric nursing
- Psychiatric rehabilitation
- Psychosocial treatment
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Psychotherapy & Clinical Skills
- Sleep Disorder
- Society and mental health
- Substance-related disorders
- Transcultural psychiatry
- All abstract must be submitted through the PRCP 2021 Website (www.prcp2021.org)
- You may choose your preferred method of presentation of your abstract among the following three types: 'Oral Presentation', 'E-poster Presentation' or 'Oral or E-poster Presentation'.
- The abstract should be less than 300 words.
- No tables and images are allowed.
- The abstract should be typed in English.
- When you submit your abstracts online, your abstracts will be automatically edited according to the designated format.
- A confirmation letter of the abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter and the presenting author by e-mail upon the on-line submission.
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified on January 8 (Fri), 2021 by e-mail to the presenting author. Also it can be found on ‘My Page’ of the congress website.
- Presenting Authors of accepted abstracts are required to register for PRCP 2021 with full payment by March 8 (Mon), 2021.
- For any problems encountered while submitting your abstract, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Abstract Submission Process
Step 1 Sign up and Log in
Sign up and log in on this website. If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Step 2 Submission and Confirmation
After entering all required abstract contents, a confirmation letter will be sent to the presenting author and corresponding author via email.
Step 3 Review & Modification
To review or modify your submitted abstract(s), visit 'My Page'.
Step 4 Acceptance Notice
An acceptance notice will be sent to the presenting author on January 8 (Fri), 2021.